How long does shipping take?
Our hours of operation for both shipping and customer service are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, excluding weekends and major USA holidays. Orders will ship 3-10 business day after you order. This does not include the time spent in transit!
*NOTE: during new releases, holidays, etc. there can be an additional 2-15 business days of processing time.
Transit times will vary based upon a few different conditions, including but not limited to:
- Total distance between us and you
- Whether your parcel is a domestic (USA) or international (everywhere else) shipment
- What delivery method you select
ESTIMATED transit times are as follows. Please note that this time frame is an estimate and not a guarantee.
- DHL eCommerce: 3-8 business days ($100 insurance included)
- USPS First Class: 7-10 business days (Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories Only)
- USPS Priority Mail: 5-7 business days (Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories Only; $100 worth of insurance included)
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days ($100 insurance included)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days ($100 insurance included)
(Does NOT account for time spent at customs, border inspection facilities, etc):
- DHL eCommerce International: 7-13 business days ($100 insurance included)
- DHL eCommerce International Priority: 4-12 business days ($100 insurance included)
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 2-5 business days ($100 insurance included)
Any inquiries regarding the exact location of your package should be made to the carrier directly. Our customer service agents only have as much information as can be seen by you through your tracking number.
How much is shipping?
All shipping rates will vary depending on a few different factors, some of which include:
- Domestic vs International shipments
- Total weight of the package
- Selected shipping method
We ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for ANY fees required by customs for any reason. All shipping fees we require will be clearly shown to you alongside the service and estimated transit time upon checkout.